Revolt Media believes that the best way to tackle social challenges is to identify and nurture women and young girls with the best ideas and empower them with the necessary information needed to change society for good. Our aim is to source, package and disseminate quality, credible, accurate and appropriate information to stimulate debate and discussions using ICTs and Social Media with focus on improving the knowledge base and activities that aim to improve leadership and transformation of women and girls.
The overall goal of Revolt Media is to create and continually update knowledge on issues that directly and indirectly affect women and girls in order to inform and ensure effective women-centred interventions and provide information to the wider communities in Zambia and across the African Continent.
We are positioned as a Media to contribute to Zambia’s and Africa’s growth and development by creating and sharing content as well as designing and implementing capacity building programs which will ignite a better future and a safe environment where women and girls are able to have access to better facilities, educational, financial, social, health and other such services that will ultimately contribute to achievement of their goals and aspirations and bring development in their communities.
Our goals and objectives are to:
- Provide information that will equip women and girls for leadership and development.
- Profile women and girls who are making a difference in their communities.
- Build a society of women and girls who are well informed and not afraid to dream
- Creating platform where women and girls can connect with industry and sector leads for inspiration and collaboration
- Inculcate a strong reading culture and value for information in women and girls in
To achieve our vision, leadership, governance, development, human rights, entrepreneurship, business and lifestyle will be the focal point of our media content thus building confidence and equipping our target audience with relevant skills required for them to succeed. It is our mission to source any valuable information that will be useful to women and girls and make it available through our media facilities.